Step 5 - Join The Community
Now that you're a videoblogger (not that it's a requirement) you should join the Videoblogging Yahoo Group. Once you're in, introduce yourself and post your URL and RSS feed so we can check you out. Also, use the contact form at Videoblogging.info to let us now about your site. Be sure to send us your NAME,URL, and a DESCRIPTION of you/your work so you can be listed with all the other videobloggers.
Lastly, you must recite the following: I _________ do solemnly promise to post video regularly. I promise to post video even if I don't really have time to or even if I really need to get some sleep. Also, I promise to teach others to videoblog or at the very least, point them over here when they get inspired from watching my videos.
Lastly, you must recite the following: I _________ do solemnly promise to post video regularly. I promise to post video even if I don't really have time to or even if I really need to get some sleep. Also, I promise to teach others to videoblog or at the very least, point them over here when they get inspired from watching my videos.

5 Comments:
Thank you Michael, for this very detailed and thoughtfull tutorial! I really hope with it I'll succeed to put some videos on my blogger blog...
Michael Verdi rules ! I truly believe that I'd still be sitting here scratching my head if it wasn't for Michael's Freevlog.
Example - Two weeks ago I didn't have a clue what those little RSS buttons were for. I used to search the internet for video material for a cable access show I produce. I would go to Archive.org and do a Yahoo Video search, and browse a few other vlog sites that I had discovered, looking for mpeg movies and whatever other interesting material I could use for my show.
Time consuming and tedious.
Now I'm burning and subscribing to feeds like it's kids play, which it is when you get the hang of it.
I just turn on Sharpreader, subscribe to RSS feeds that I want, like the Archive, or Demandmedia, and wait for the feeds to come to me.
Be patient, don't give up, you'll be amazed !
Hey Michael, these tuts were soooo Helpful,I went from knowing nowt about vLogs to actually having a video on my Blog in 3 days!
Also, they are so EASY to follow.
Now I just need to start making more videos
- THANKS!
Thank you so much for such a simple, straight forward tutorial. I've posted one video already, and now I'm looking forward to doing plenty of video blogging. This will be a great way to share my stuff with friends and family far away. You've opened up a whole new world to me.
I took the pledge!
Great resource. I used it initially to get the general idea and then came back to check out the FeedBurner pics/tutorial details (nice use of Flickr, btw) before actually setting up my feeds. Thanks to Michael and everyone who helps with this important site.
Thanks to Jay Dedman for first recommending the site.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home